View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 05:45 PM
wherestheanykey
PPCGeeks Regular

wherestheanykey is keeping up the good workwherestheanykey is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: **[4/02/10]** SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1683 View Post
Sprint Football live works perfectly for me. Starts right up and goes right to my team selections.

I checked Nascar and can confirm the error. I flashed back to stock and guess what...error persists. There must be a problem with the application itself or the website it uses to gather data. I also cooked in the older WM 6.1 Nascar version just to make sure and still got the same error.

*You do not need to install a provisioning CAB on my rom as it is already provisioned with the stock settings. Using an older provisioning CAB will most likely mess up your settings so it is not recommended.*
Chris, thanks for letting me know because I really like the Sprint Cup Mobile app and hope they get it straightened out. If you hear any more on the question of the TP2 being a supported device, please pass it on. Also I don't know if you saw the earlier question regarding the folder that has the keyboard sliding sounds, but I have tried just placing them in the windows folder and they don't show up in the list for that setting. I have a couple Mario Bros. sounds I would like to place for my phone. I will try to attach them to this post in case anyone else wants them, or you want to include them in the future.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Mario Sounds.zip (12.0 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
Baseband: 2.15.00.11.19
Kernel: 2.6.32.17-gee557fd-htc-kernel@and18-2 #15