View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 05:41 PM
Myst3ry
N00b

Myst3ry is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy Might Leave TP2. Need help deciding!

Alright, here is my issue... i currently own the Touch Pro2 (obviously) on Sprint, and Windows Mobile has been my only and first smartphone OS, and to be honest, i feel like i am outdated when i look at Android, iPhone OS, and WebOS. I like WinMo for being able to customize 'till your hearts desire, but i got bored with it and hate how slow the phone ends up getting. I really don't like the fact that i have to keep reseting the device because of the applications slowing down the phone. I'm all about a speedy device, not one that does it all, but very slowly.

SO... my question is... Should i make the switch? Let me explain by saying that i am one of those people who will in fact get the EVO 4G Jesus-phone when it comes out (woot!) but until then, i kind of want to get a Pre just to be able to mess with WebOS before i get the EVO (which i plan to keep for a good while). OR should i switch to the Hero and start getting used to Android?

One last thing to note is that my sister has a Blackberry Curve and she really doesn't like it (and i don't blame her)So she is going in inherit whatever phone i have now, when i make the switch to the EVO.. and she's the typ who wants a "cool" phone (surely you all know what i'm talking about haha)

now my reasons...
Palm Pre- Web OS and the speedy multitasking

Hero- Android (2.1!) and Android Marketplace

Surely both of these phones are less laggy and faster than the TP2, so they are a plus in my book... what's YOUR thoughts? make a switch at all? if yes, with who?

and um, sorry for the REALLY long post... this is obviously bothering me haha