View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 01:08 PM
dapbmonkey4u
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
USCC No Voice Service, No Data, & No MMS

I have been losing my network voice, data and mms capabilities every once in a while. It turns out that my MSID and MDN are being lost when I flash to new roms. Once I access EPST and change the MSID and MDN back everything starts working again.

My question is: Does anyone know or can help to figure out why this is happening? Also, How to prevent this, besides flashing abstinence?

I thought it was caused by a bad flash, but it appears that is not the case. This happens when flashing by the Rom Update Utility and SD card flash.

Razorloves has been able to help me access the EPST menu in any custom rom with the attached file for ##778# EPST menu fix. The lock code is 000000 with the flashed roms, stock or otherwise as long as you have not allowed a USCC agent to setup your phone.

For those that don't know: Your MSID is not always your MDN.

I know one other fellow USCC user has had the same problem. I am not looking for just USCC users for the help, anyone with the knowledge or know-how would be very much appreciated.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Dan-htc-touch fix ## codes.cab (1.1 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!