PPCGeeks Regular

IronRed is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23551 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanep13 View Post
Thank you for your help Sabroso,

The text lock up that was referred to by IronRed was after going to messages tab in Sense then going to all messages. Edit or send a message from this view then while exiting back to home or closing the All messages view seems to cause the phone to lock up.
Did not look to see what sys Ironred was using, I did not uninstall Manila locker (actually like it), Have tried the suggestion of removing messages with attachments with no change.

I have tried manually configuring both TeleNav and Google maps with no change (still weak signal and zero satellites found)
Found the Destinator 9 but cannot find any USA Maps via Google.
Really do not see why another program is needed, TeleNav should work with Sprint, just cannot seem to get it to find the satellites. Has anyone else gotten the GPS to work? If so how?

Amikam, maybe a cab could be posted to get GPS to work or cook TeleNav back in the lite version? Just a thought, really just need this feature to work. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Thanks again.

I'm using system 21XXX.

It is still happening sometimes, but i couldn't figure out why sometimes and not all the time. Looks like you isolated it.