View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 03:19 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Quote:
Originally Posted by sketchy09 View Post
That's all well and good, but it doesn't relate at all to the topic of this thread. The point now is that you don't need to jump through all these hoops to get access to almost all youtube vids-- just go to m.youtube.com. Anyone else try this?

-R
As I understand (and I haven't gone to the mobile site in a while) there is no way to play the vids. IIRC it would try to play the vids in WMP...but it wouldn't work.

So the point now is that with FlashVideoBundle you can play the vids at YouTube and a handful of other sites.

And there really are no hoops to jump through...FlashVideoBundle runs in the background so you just tap on the video you want to play and it'll start playing in TCPMP.

late,
Coz