Dex2
Lurker

Dex2 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23551 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
What was the problem with the cab? I'll remove it if it's not working right. It's probably just as easy to copy the 3 files inside of the EXT\files directory to \windows anyway.
Thanks again for the cab mwalt2. As stated before by amikam, I could not get the cab to work. It had to do something with not being digitally signed with a trusted certificate. oop seems amikam beat me to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
I've had the volume problem (or one like it) previously too. Check the following registry entries and see if you have them and what path is where XXXXX is. If you do not have those registry keys, it cuts off the bottom part of the standard volume control. Changing to a different .tsk (assuming it has those entries) will fix it.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=524797

Code:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Today\Bubble]
"BubbleBorderThemeImage"="XXXXX"

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Today\Toast]
"ToastBorderThemeImage"="XXXXX"
Thanks for the registry edits. I decided to try other .tsk and they seem to work

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
thanks for pointing this out... i don't use 6.5.x sys's myself so im not really "aware" of issues with them.
i do have those regedit in my .tsk file but no image files is listed in them... they are empty.
thanks again for pointing that out... ill check out some 6.5.x themes and see whats missing.

Not sure if your theme is base of dusk, but I got dusk theme to work on the rom. I'm using Dusk Evolution 2.5 v4.0 and it is working great. I know it was not design for vga devices, but it seems to work without a hitch. The only downside is that it takes alot of memory when install through a cab.

Last edited by Dex2; 04-04-2010 at 09:19 AM. Reason: added link