View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 08:13 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *3/9* *S3-ROM r10* *WM6.5(21895.5.0.90)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
can u link or explain the prl info..i dont understand

also the beta 4 r11 is posted in this thread a page or so back..so no need to ask 2 beta test, he already attached 4 every1
the prl is the preferred roaming list and it's the list of updated towers that we connect to or sprint has new sharing agreements with that we can use.

and you are correct that the link to the beta for r11 is a couple of pages back, but i was taking it that he was talking about beta testing r11 final, but i could be wrong, i'm running r11 beta 1 myself and it's running good so can't wait to see the final release, but i think things are running behind since deck's dealing with real life issues.