View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 03:30 AM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATED[04/03/10]V5 Blue Midnight 6.5.5 23554 Facebook,Reader,Doc tabs, MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post
What does the above quote mean????? Are you cooking up something else??
Always something brewing.

Right now I'm not worried about people not downloading the rom. When I get to the point of asking for donation for my worthy cause. Then I will start building a rom to get them to download. I have a small window available now if I was only in this for the money. A year from now the TP2 will old hat and people are already moving to the Android. I will move to something else myself in time. For now I'm here to learn. 1st I please myself and than others. Been thinking about a black theme, but decided that's already over done. Next thing will be a hot red/yellow theme (RED DAWN) coming from the kitchen. I've only been doing this since Jan 27 2010. And if I can build roms this good with lots of eye candy. Just wait till I am really good.

Now I just wait for the 28xxx series to finish download so I can check for CRC errors before posting the link.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Last edited by Timberwolf671; 04-04-2010 at 03:40 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.