View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 12:50 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23551 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
That happens because the wrong version of mediatoolkit is probably included in the ROM (just guessing based on my experience of using the wrong version). The correct version is Media_Tool_kit_1_2_20113122_0 from programatix's thread on the album 3.2 vga port at xda. I made a cab from the EXT that you can try (attached to this post), but I can't guarantee it will work since I'm already using that version in my ROM.

Link to EXT package is below:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2jyyne..._20113122_0.7z
as far as i remember i am using that version of media toolkit.
but again... the issue started only after i patched my album.exe and my album dll to get the cache go to internal storage and never had any issues before... thats why i said that it is probably it...
i asked programatix... but no answer yet.

edit: actually u r right... the cab didnt work but the files did.... it did solve it... weird... i thought i was using the same package, oh well... now the only thing i need to fix is the graphics glitch that i get on the menus... which again only showed up after patching album.exe

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 04-04-2010 at 12:58 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.