View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 12:42 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23551 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
I've had the volume problem (or one like it) previously too. Check the following registry entries and see if you have them and what path is where XXXXX is. If you do not have those registry keys, it cuts off the bottom part of the standard volume control. Changing to a different .tsk (assuming it has those entries) will fix it.

Code:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Today\Bubble]
"BubbleBorderThemeImage"="XXXXX"

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Today\Toast]
"ToastBorderThemeImage"="XXXXX"
thanks for pointing this out... i dont use 6.5.x sys's myself so im not really "aware" of issues with them.
i do have those regedit in my .tsk file but no image files is listed in them... they are empty.
thanks again for pointing that out... ill check out some 6.5.x themes and see whats missing.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils