Old 04-03-2010, 11:06 PM
shanep13
N00b

shanep13 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23551 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Hello Amikam,
Your ROM’s are great and only getting better, really enjoying all the time and effort you put in.
Using the 27Mar10 Lite 21897, with finger keyboard installed

If we are getting away from black and white and transparent (which I like):
Heard of two votes for dark Red highlights, personally would prefer a dark Blue.
As has been stated, anything you choose would be great, by all means please use what you prefer and like/prefer. Continue to surprise us!

Like Dex2’s suggestions (however, think you stated you did not like blue…)
Metallic blue 2.5 slider
Dusk Blue taskbar
Can these be installed/ uninstalled on our ROMS? (been way too busy to try to improve on your ROM)

Experienced several lock ups as well (none that has even made me consider jumping ship yet):
Have experienced the power on problems stated by SABROSO (situations B, D and E)
Have also experienced the Text messaging issue as IRONRED where the phone locks up when going from all messages view back to sense home screen and requires removing the battery to restart.

Also one issue is GPS, cannot get Google maps or TeleNav (finally got TeleNav to load and run on my sprint account (without stating the account is expired)) to work, would prefer TeleNav and wish it would work. (Google maps never finds any satellites, and TeleNav states weak signal find a better view of sky) Anyone can help get either of these working?

Thanks again for all your time and efforts, looking forward to your next release
Hope your schooling is going well and taking priority.

Last edited by shanep13; 04-03-2010 at 11:22 PM.