View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 09:06 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23551 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex2 View Post
I'm not sure if it is related to the position fix, but I have been having issue with the volume control.I am using march 27th 23551 lite edition. The size of the volume is bigger than my screen. Also, while trying to change my wallpaper, if I select animated wallpaper and then albums I'm not able to choose from internal storage. It would seem that it is cut off from the screen. In addtion I don't think toggle1x works with 6.5 roms. I can't seem to get it work correctly. After a little editing I can get it to change from 1x to evdo ,but not from evdo to 1x.Other than those issues the rom is working great. I love how you added the xtask to the bottom right of the screen. Regarding your 3d icons I think it is going to be great. I can wait for it. Are you still going to think about do a black version of GTX?

By the way here is a theme from tacchan23 at xda that I found interesting. Would seem to go well with your black themes.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=624874

Here some transparent sliders I found.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...sparent+slider
well... as far as i know htc volcontrol dont work with 6.5.x roms... so i never cooked it in, so u will always get the wm vol control.
album will work in landscape... thats the price to pay for having the tweak that takes the cache to internal storage... worth it in my book.
x1 works good for me, but u can always just set it from phone settings and dont have to use the link from tweaks folder.
i think i gave up on a black gtx... i got to much things going on right now... so like i said a few posts back, ill probably make s2w new theme to fit vga and use his theme, or at least a modified version of his theme that ill make.
im sorry for getting a little lazy, but time sucks right now for me, and even though i love playing around with Photoshop, i dont really have time to create my own thing... not yet anyways...
im thinking about using s2w theme only lose some of his red elements, but he didn't really complete the theme yet, so i gotta wait and see how it will end up looking like.
im gonna stick to my black highlights, change the icons to the 3d looking ones and keep all the transparencies.
but nothing else is planned right now, and nothing will happen for at least a week.
thanks for the comments.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 2 times.