JZR
PPCGeeks Regular

JZR is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23551 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
all of those alignment issues might have something to do with me not including any position fix in the rom.
but i didn't do that because u dont need one if u would use the rom "as is" and not change to other software that controls things differently besides installing some extra programs.
im not sure what u mean about the landscape thing but it could have something to do with the "added day to calendar icon" that i've added to the cab that enables transparency.
as for the bottom botton... i really don't know since im not using 23551 myself.

as far as the theme goes i think everyone would like the 3d looking cubed icons, so ill probably switch to them.
im gonna avoid the green cuz i personally dont like it(although it does sometimes looks very good on black), but ill keep the black for sure.

yes i think we discussed that before... if im not wrong adding a position fix solved it. or maybe not... im not sure.
Nah, it didn't fix it, but I'm not worried about it. Now that I know that restarting Sense will fix the problem, it's easy enough to do after a soft reset.