View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 06:06 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Themes S2W wm6.5 sys21897

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post

So regarding the 27 March release, I read in other thread that problems start to appear with the regular use, SO I have notice as someone just refer to it, a few ramdom SOD (not necesary after charging just regular everyday weakup) but let me explain it better: a) situation: I press power to weakup from sleep, it weakup fine but after 1-2 seconds go back to "BLACK SCREEN". b) situation: I press power to weakup from sleep but happend no weakup, again press power and nothing, SO then I push power button for 4-6 seconds and weakup normaly. c) When I manualy send phone to sleep and weakup in less than a minute or minutes, it doesn't appear the slider for weakup, press close or end and return to HOME tab but with some manila locker icon on the top taskbar.
d) When someone call me, the silder don't move with my finger, but the phone answer the call.
e) I don't know if it is me or not, but time to take a picture is too long now,
a) probably manila locker.
b) never had that one happen to me
c) since manila locker has issues with landscape... sometimes when the device thinks its in landscape it could happen, or might be something else, but again... probably manila locker.
d) never had than happen... actually i think it's pretty responsive.
e) that's a regedit, i forgot exactly which one, but im sure thats what u probably mean.

on another note... i'm really busy this upcoming week or two, and the past week. so i'm not sure what ill get done.
i probably wont release anything new for at least a week considering i wanna change the theme also.
to be honest im kinda becoming lazy about stuff, im trying to think maybe ill just use s2w theme when he finishes it. seems like he's gonna release a matching taskbar and some more things.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils