View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 06:05 PM
smiznith
ICE

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan247365 View Post
is there anyone that can post an EXT of the OFFICIAL sprint dialer from the dump. i know people have posted some similar ones but they just dont seem to work correctly for me. i just dont know how to pull it out and EXT it up, i tried, epic fail
ill try to post mine sometime this weekend, but if you want the fastest way. take the dump, take phone canvas enhancement and move everything except the rgu, package, and dsm files to the mail files folder. delete those files you didnt move, and pow! it should work (atleast thats how mine worked)

word of advice, you cant use any of the phone mods on this version, or you will break it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by captblaze View Post
who said there is no such thing as the Easter Bunny...

EXT for opera 10 with no laggy keyboard (hard or soft)

almost forgot... credit to KWBR @XDA
does anyone know how to make the favorites work on the manila internet tabs? i tried google and man no one had that answer..

thanks