View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 06:03 PM
captblaze
Halfway to VIP Status

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan247365 View Post
is there anyone that can post an EXT of the OFFICIAL sprint dialer from the dump. i know people have posted some similar ones but they just dont seem to work correctly for me. i just dont know how to pull it out and EXT it up, i tried, epic fail
the stock dialer that has been posted works for com2 builds only... you can edit a .dll within the EXT to fix the position so you dont get the scroll bar, but it is a pain to convert the module to file / then edit the .dll / then convert back to module...

so if you use a com2 build like the MR1 ROM has you can use the MR1 dialer