JZR
PPCGeeks Regular

JZR is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23551 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post
In regard to feedback, I've been running MikROM 23551 Standard for about a week now. And so far, there are only a few issues showing up. The first one is a lower repositioning of Sense Slider Icons on the screen. When this repositioning occurs, the Slider Icons are half covered by the bottom start bar. Moreover, the problem happens intermittently, and only when the suspended system is turned on with no usb charging cable attached. I'm not sure if the repositioning is due to a glitch caused by Pocket Shield, as it's set to only lock when not connected to external power, or if it's a problem with the Sense 2.5 2012 vga port. Also, not sure if it matters, but I've had the Manila Locker turned off from day one by setting HKCR\Software\HTC\Manila\ Home.lock.Enabled to "0". That said, it's been tough to pin the cause of this issue, as it has shown up here with multiple 6.5.x Sense 2.5 ROMs.
I have this problem with every recent ROM, but it only occurs when I install S2U2. I think it's some kind of timing issue with loading Sense when soft resetting the phone. I just restart Sense by rearranging a couple of tabs.