View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 05:13 PM
muzik
PPCGeeks Regular

muzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to muzik
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Apr 1| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichthus View Post
you just don't get it do you?! This issue has been closed ever since NRG expressed his sentiments regarding battery life.

He has already clearly stated multiple times that battery life is of NO consequence to him. he's quite happy with it as it is. those of us who flash his ROM's have agreed to deal with this by keeping chargers available as best we can. or researching what we can and adding our thoughts to the battery life thread that you can find linked into this thread over a dozen times.

The issue of poor battery life is also very subjective as many claim that each successive ROM NRG puts out is better than the last and their batteries last for days! mine doesn't. i can get 3/4 a day out of a single charge. i deal with it. you're going to have to do the same or flash back to stock or to someone else's ROM.

i apologize if this offends you, but this issue is so dead.....
Seems so simple,doesn't it? I bought two extra 1500 watt batteries and a usb charger from EBAY for $12.00. I use two batteries per day but love this ROM.