View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 04:05 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} MaxManila ROM Available in Black/White & Dusk ⚠MaxSense ROM Coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCMotor View Post
Oh Crud.. I must have overlooked that.. Sorry, I thought I was doing so well too.

I just Ran RomUpdateUtility with the Task29 file and then waited for it to complete, (I didn't replace the file with my Radio Version) I then Reset with Power and Down Volume and installed the new Rom.

So your saying I am probably having these problems because I took out the radio completely and never re-added?

I just tried to run the Radio Version and I still keep getting the (Welcome to verizon wireless) when I try to check my voicemail. It is like the phone is still not registered or something.
lol, no radio will cause data issues.