View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 03:25 PM
gregbolt
N00b

gregbolt is keeping up the good workgregbolt is keeping up the good workgregbolt is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Native HTC messaging MMS fix (collaboration)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim View Post
if mms worked after this step, why did you need to keep installing different cabs?
Because this post is about HTC Messaging, not Arcsoft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JukEboX View Post
I don't quite understand what you want me to do with registry as I can navigate and edit entries but other than that I am kind of new.

ANy help would be great thanks. (REMINDER: I am Verizon)

On your phone, go to start, tool and registry editor. Go down to HKEY Local machine and select Software. Go down to Arcsoft and hold down until context menu pops up and elect export. Make sure to note the file location where it is saving to. Do the same for Jaatayu key.

Connect phone to computer. In My Computer, browse to phone noting the location where you saved the reg exports and copy them to your computer. Click on both files and zip them up. File name doesn't matter.

I will send you a PM with my email address. Login here and click Private Message and open the one I'm sending you. That will have my email.

Just email them to me and I will look them over for anything out of the ordinary.

Touch Pro 2
EnergyROM Leo 23557 Sense 2.5

Last edited by gregbolt; 04-03-2010 at 03:27 PM.