View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 02:08 PM
fireballmonkey
N00b

fireballmonkey is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to fireballmonkey
Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy Series 23554/21898 |Mar 30| Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-wrangler View Post
ok....yes, sashimi and uc and mortscrip - theres a ton of stuff out there to do all that (i personally know squat about it and dont use it. i use PIM backup and thats for contacts and calendar ONLY) so do some reading and you may figure it out. as for the lockups and home key, ive again just spent 10mins hammering thru pages and hitting the home key on my phone and not once did it not go to home. have you tried all that on a stock rom? or a different rom? i mean, no one else seems to havce those issues so maybe its a hardware issue. just a thought but phones do kick the bucket mate
Thanks for the suggestions. I know it isn't a hardware issue though. It didn't start happening until I installed this specific ROM, and other people are having the issue too. And the lockup thing used to happen occasionally on MightyROM, like maybe once a month or so, but on this one it's happening every night. I'll flash dance and do the April 2 ROM though, and see if it helps.
Previous
Smartphones: Treo 700p (Verizon), Centro (Sprint), Touch Pro (Sprint)