View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 01:19 PM
smiznith
ICE

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by digi View Post
Hey guys, I've been out of the loop for about a month and haven't really had time to mess with my phone, but now I'm in desperate need of a new ROM. I've tried to keep up with this thread as much as possible, but I've missed alot of stuff.

From what I understand Calk has been busy with other things and hasn't updated much, but he has made his SYS mods separate so that any default SYS can be dropped into the kitchen. It looks like updates and fixes have become a group effort from the users, and are scattered all through the thread. Can anyone let me know if I'm on the right track here, and fill me in with any other important bits of info I may have missed. I am currently reading the thread and downloading the kitchen, but its taking awhile.

If I supplied the web space, would anyone be willing to upload all the updated files to one place so that anyone needing something would always know where to go?

ok ima take a crack at this..

Calk is running a samsung moment right now that he has fell inlove with. what you can do is take his kitchen here and build yourself.

now with your question, you wanted to know about sys, well search this thread or look about 1 or 2 pages back or you can go Here and look at the last page. the sys are set up to be dropped into calk's kitchen no problem.

now with the new ext's out there, i cant really say. the big one is the sprint 2.5 dump that everyone is using. Click Here and you will find the latest manila 2.5.2012.1324 files to drop in the kitchen...

look at my sig and you can find either my rom or the tut's to cook with.
This post has been thanked 2 times.