View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 12:28 PM
digi
Regular 'Geeker

digi is keeping up the good workdigi is keeping up the good workdigi is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Hey guys, I've been out of the loop for about a month and haven't really had time to mess with my phone, but now I'm in desperate need of a new ROM. I've tried to keep up with this thread as much as possible, but I've missed alot of stuff.

From what I understand Calk has been busy with other things and hasn't updated much, but he has made his SYS mods separate so that any default SYS can be dropped into the kitchen. It looks like updates and fixes have become a group effort from the users, and are scattered all through the thread. Can anyone let me know if I'm on the right track here, and fill me in with any other important bits of info I may have missed. I am currently reading the thread and downloading the kitchen, but its taking awhile.

If I supplied the web space, would anyone be willing to upload all the updated files to one place so that anyone needing something would always know where to go?

Alltel / Verizon

Last edited by digi; 04-03-2010 at 12:30 PM.