Thread: Goodbye TP2
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 11:01 AM
defiantone
Regular 'Geeker

defiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ***Please move to correct section***(Put here be mistake)Goodbye TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oridus View Post
I'll be getting the Evo as well. However, I'll be keeping my TP2 active and on a data plan because I like playing with all the nifty gadgets they have.. like linux and android and all the cool UI things. I wanna eventually help beta test roms for ppl who stick w/ the tp2 development, and not have to worry about any dmg caused to it because i'll have a new main line.

I like Android enough, it kind of feels like a fad toy, kind of like iPhone's os does, however it feels more professional than that of iPhone, and Android is a lot more open on the customization scale. That's a big perk, in which I appreciate. So while i'll be switching my main device to Android, i'll still tinker with WM all day, every day! Not to mention, it's kind of like my personal laptop for productivity in office applications, so that I appreciate. I just did an hour long presentation w/ power point played from my Tp2, and ppl were wondering where the hell the laptop was that was playing it ^_^.
------------
huummmm....that sounds good...how did you setup the TP2 to do a powerpoint presentation?