View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 08:29 AM
dwellman
PPCGeeks Regular

dwellman is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][WWE][03/30/10] swinnROM 6.5.5 23554/21898 CLEAN

Hey. I've been lurking around for quite a while. Thinking maybe I'll flash a custom ROM one of these years, but couldn't find one that I think I'd like and then could never find a good time to do it (I depend on my phone for work, so if something happens to it: creek, no paddle). I actually tried a couple "slim" roms before this one. This is very nice. I'm really enjoying it. I never thought this phone could be so. . . usable.

One question: I flashed the "generic" rom from the second post (for mobile office) one thing I'm confused about: everything phone related (voice, text, data) worked out of the box. I'm on Sprint. Do I still need to install the Sprint carrier cab?

Otherwise, I couldn't find any issues. I mean even if I did, with all the stuff I've installed so far the main storage usage is still under 6 MB. Memory usage peaks around 80 (running Opera 10 or Skyfire). And it's not like the stock rom isn't glitchy, itself. That's also after installing the (so far) useless Market Place.