Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: Themes S2W wm6.5 sys21897

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
ok... gotya... i thought u tried installing his theme and such...
anyways... so u think i should switch to a little dark red?

Hi AmiKAM, any magic you create will surprise us, so red or White or just Black, do what you amazing you (what you enjoy) what ever your soul wanna express, what ever are you, what ever surprise you, And in that way I will sure say that what ever magic you do, magic us.
You know the slogan: "(after HTC music) you don't need to find a theme, you need a theme that find/fine you"..."and you, and you, all YOUs". So anything that magic you, will magic us.
One thing, I'm Still with the 21897 ROMs. Here is "Saint Week" and family demands some atention, and I was not enought brave to TEST new ROM without knowing anything you thought about it, also because I haven't had the time to flash lately, but know I will have sometime so I would like to know if you want a tester or should I wait for something you are working right now???
By the way, I think that something more redish dark will be more impresive than something whiteish (I think white is more Apple stuff). I have always look for something dark but if it has some color will look great to always maintaining black as Main and color as secondary.
But let me Say you have the final word and you have always have good teast with the themes so finally I always will support your creations, and when it has been something that complicate the look I have always tell you, with the intention not to press my taste, ou de contraire, trying to make your selection/creation always well adopted from everyone that like also your ROMs.
----------------------------------
So regarding the 27 March release, I read in other thread that problems start to appear with the regular use, SO I have notice as someone just refer to it, a few ramdom SOD (not necesary after charging just regular everyday weakup) but let me explain it better: a) situation: I press power to weakup from sleep, it weakup fine but after 1-2 seconds go back to "BLACK SCREEN". b) situation: I press power to weakup from sleep but happend no weakup, again press power and nothing, SO then I push power button for 4-6 seconds and weakup normaly. c) When I manualy send phone to sleep and weakup in less than a minute or minutes, it doesn't appear the slider for weakup, press close or end and return to HOME tab but with some manila locker icon on the top taskbar.
d) When someone call me, the silder don't move with my finger, but the phone answer the call.
e) situation: I don't know if it is me or not, but the time to take a second picture is too long now, when you press center buttom take a lot to take the picture (it seem like it can't make the autofocus end) and in many times you need a second "center button" press for actually take the photo.
f)
situation: When you are in Landscape mode get to sleep and weakup then the HTC "ICON" for slider landscape mode appear over "Manila locker", so when you use your finger to slider manila locker the HTC ICON slider is highlighted instead of "manila locer icon". SOLUTION: use your stylus to press over the last right arrow of "manila locker" button, if you pick that arrow you will be enable to unlock the manila locker.
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 04-04-2010 at 03:14 AM. Reason: add "f) situation"