View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 01:50 AM
Curtis8
Regular 'Geeker

Curtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Curtis8 Send a message via AIM to Curtis8 Send a message via MSN to Curtis8 Send a message via Yahoo to Curtis8
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by gratefultyler View Post
What version of S2U2 are you using? There are several forums dedicated to S2U2 and the TP2. There are many known issues with customs ROMs and the newer versions of S2U2. Any version before 2.24 usually works perfectly. And its not like your loosing that much between the current version and 2.22 besides maybe "slide to dismiss a notification/message." Attached below is 2.22. All credit to A_C.

Let me know if I helped.
I just installed the latest MightyROM (3/23/10) on my mother's TP2 and wow am I impressed! I know many people have raved about this new ROM and the "Smooth as Butter" but even my mom is impressed (she was thinking of going back to a dumb phone as she "did not need the features"). I installed the latest S2U2 from the site along with Cookie Home Tab and CHT Editor. Thinking I may get my flashing addiction covered again tomorrow.

For the record, so far there have been no issues on her phone, but I will not know until she has played with it a bit. I also followed my own advice earlier and used the "Super Flash Dance"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis8 View Post
1) Clear Storage / Button Reset
2) Flash Stock of your carrier
3) Clear Storage / Button Reset
4) Flash MightyROM Flavour (Skip Provision)
5) Clear Storage / Button Reset
6) **PROVISION**
7) Install apps and enjoy a sweet ROM
Of course steps 2 and 3 were skipped since this was the phones first flash (after I unlocked of course). I also did both the Clear Storage and Button Reset.

Anyone that has not upgraded to the latest ROM should try it soon
This post has been thanked 1 times.