View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 01:45 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23551 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr3sh_t0_d3f View Post
lol you read my mind. It is always good to hear feedback even if its just to say thank you like s10dude, especially knowing all the time you put into making the ROMs.
yeah... i know.
ill give u an example... i actually noticed that gtx theme for 2012 had a lot of old graphics from 1921 version... this messes up a bunch of things, so i actually commented of how much of a good job they did, but also pointed out that they went a little lazy on somethings which are really tiny. (maybe 10 image files need to be changed... probably even less).
they probably got pressured into publishing it.
that's an example of a "not so nice" comment i guess... but sometimes even bad ones help somehow.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.