View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 01:24 AM
fr3sh_t0_d3f
Hello. My name is Success

fr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23551 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
thanks for the comments... im happy to know im made u happy.
i wish more people like u (u said u don't post much) would give more comments, i would actually get to know a little more what people want.

as of right now the 27th version alone was downloaded 230 times... assuming that some people might have downloaded more than once... lets say that around 200 people have at least tried 27th roms...
i do thank all the guys who comment... but looking at this number (which i really don't think is too big) there should be a little more comments... for better or worse.

please guys... a little more feedback, im working on some slider icons of my own and im always looking for some nice finds and/or suggestions to how u would like things to look like.
although i originally made the rom and graphics for myself i do end always up looking for other peoples opinions.
lol you read my mind. It is always good to hear feedback even if its just to say thank you like s10dude, especially knowing all the time you put into making the ROMs.

<---- Continuation Of The GTX Sense Theme---->
This post has been thanked 1 times.