View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 12:56 AM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATED[04/02/10]V5 Blue Midnight 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 -23554 MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahoov View Post
Speed seems much the same to me.

I am however missing the phone settings. I like to have the option to send an SMS on the answer screen. I also like the phone to ask if I want to add a callers number to my contacts at the end of a call. There used to be a "phone" icon in the "personal" folder in the settings. Also when in the dialer selecting "Menu" and the "Options" does not bring up the settings. It is almost as if Microsoft left out the "options" .exe in this build.
Where did the option go, I don't think I removed it. Maybe something in the OEM's. Will Fix
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion