View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 07:01 PM
swinn
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

swinn knows their stuffswinn knows their stuffswinn knows their stuffswinn knows their stuffswinn knows their stuffswinn knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][WWE][03/30/10] swinnROM 6.5.5 23554/21898 CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by FZ1 View Post
Thanks very much for this clean rom!

Free ram on boot using 23554 with 32mb pp on vzw is ~39mb.

I came from dcd's roms and have noticed a problem I hadn't seen before.

After dialing and pressing send a call stayed in "dialing" status and never progressed to "connected". I pressed "end", then "send", but "last call" would show each time with the number I was trying to dial. I tried "end" and "send" several times to retry with the same result. Soft reset fixed it.

I've also noticed 1 lockup while in standby that required a soft reset.

More hard buttons might be nice, but not at the sacrifice of speed or stability.

Sorry for only vague issues but overall this rom is fast, clean, and complete. Thanks again!
I haven't seen any dialer or lockup issues. Not sure what would be causing that but it sounds like it only happened once. Which build are you running? My ROM tends to use the latest build so could just be a bug in the sys. Let me know if it continues.

I'm testing hardware button configuration right now to see how stable it is and will cause any slowdowns. DCD had it in his ROM so I'm sure it was tested quite a bit so I don't see any issues including it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.