View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 06:48 PM
gabbythe1
Halfway to VIP Status

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Apr 1| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by btstarcher View Post
In order to establish a root cause, we would need to determine a pattern common to all of those with battery problems. You say your phone is not being used; what about programs that connect automatically? How often does your phone check email? Update weather? What about Palringo? Do you use it? More importantly, have you ever used it? If you've ever created an account it starts when you turn your phone on.
Well, there isn`t much for me to really elaborate on since I didn`t do any of what you mentioned. Nonetheless, Here is a little scenario; I flashed NRGZ`s latest release (Apr 1st) earlier this morning right around 7. I didn`t have any time to do any modifications or installation except for the carrier provisioning cab. On my way to work I made three calls roughly 10 minutes duration each. After the calls I was at 90% Battery Life, Didn`t use the phone for another three hours, and when I turned it back on, I was at 64% Battery power remaining. So there is no way any program could`ve been running automatically since I didn`t do any configuration or soft-resetting after I flashed the ROM.
Like I said, I will leave this issue at rest until the chef decides to address it and if he never does, that will be fine too.
Anyways, thanks for pitching in.