View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 06:04 PM
c-tekk
Lurker

c-tekk is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes (Dark Crimson S25R sense 2.5) Now Available/2nd post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Thanks. Think I will stick with it.

Thanks. We have several threads currently on the TP2 forum that details an array of apps that work. You should check it out.

Thanks. the place is sure at the center of the strip in ocean drive... the music is way loud for meetings lol but the drinks are good.

Thanks... I get many request for the dark crimson (red) so I try to focus on it with the limited time I have... But have more coming soon.

I use the latest photshop cs4 Its a bit complicated for beginners but well worth the price tag for those who know.

Yeah I got that..photoshop is good stuff......... I was just wondering if that's all it takes? (I thought it took a second software to package the themes???....or is that just for the wallpapers?)
thanks for the reply, s2w...... I love the red one.....just waitin (patiently as I can) for the final product...... like I said, you rock man!.... I know you got alot on your plate...... I'm gonna create one this week too.... maybe a few color varieties all at once...(make multiple versions of each image and package them seperately....we'll see...no promises yet..) I will make it for the TP2 and HD2.......wish me luck! I'm a decent artist so I'll come up with somethin I'm sure....