View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 03:42 PM
Curb71
The Playboy Boy

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 2354x | 3/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosey View Post
cookie isn't a lock, it adds quick links to your home page for programs, contacts, bookmarks, I believe you want the version that says without foot prints

this is the locker I use, it works nice, I too have my phone in my pocket sometimes and was doing the same thing, it puts a slide to unlock at the bottom of the screen, just make sure you go in and configure it after you install, I believe the default time to enable is 6 seconds
I know cookie isnt a lock. but there are multiple .cabs for the manila locker and they mention cookie as in you can only use certain ones if you are or are not using cookie app. I dont know if I'm supposed to pick one, any one, or all of the .cabs found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...12#post5921312

also I tried smartlock, had problems and updated to the newest version which is also giving me problems. now my screen dims but never shuts off unless I manually turn it off. even after a soft reset.