View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 03:41 PM
Eschelon
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED_RAIN View Post
IMPACT Update? Great love for the official but like the IMPACT Windows 6.5.5
I didn't respond the first few times this was asked, but since it keeps being brought up...

Mike has not even officially started making a new IMPACT yet. Please, nobody take this in a rude way, but if you haven't noticed, Mike is basically ignoring all posts asking about IMPACT. He's taking a break for a now. Can't say I blame him after the nightmare it was to make this latest WAR.

So just hang tight and let him rest a while. If/When Mike's starts working on IMPACT again, you'll know

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
well, personally the test i pulled off this week might get me never to flash again! lol
That sentence scares me a little
This post has been thanked 3 times.