View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 03:06 PM
the-wrangler
Regular 'Geeker

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler
Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy Series 23554/21898 |Mar 30| Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevm14 View Post
It still only gives me 3 rows no matter the setting. Maybe that's a VGA mode thing. Probably is.
But it also still goes to a blank screen if I flick up while in the quick launch area. It will do this on both pages. Any idea what that is for?

EDIT: Great. Added another e-mail...and the phone was slowing down and acting weird. I soft reset and for the first time in the history of my TP, it has hard reset on me. This is the second flash and I did hard reset after. Am I supposed to re-download or should I re-flash? Why does this happen to some people? I'm not doing anything different...

EDIT 2: Now it won't even install a cab or let me USB sync. I feel like I've read about this before. I soft reset, and it is hard resetting again. I may have to find a way to copy the NBH to the SD card and flash from that. This is turning into a big PITA...

sometimes for reasons unknown things get corrupted. and it definately sounds like a bad flash. whenever i get weird things goin on i delete the one that had issues and redownload it. i also find i have great success flashing straight from bootloader every time i flash