View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 02:48 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes (Dark Crimson S25R sense 2.5) Now Available/2nd post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
definetly like those icons better. And the clock numbers! Good work as always S2W! thanks.
Thanks. Think I will stick with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdfrumda3 View Post
YO i must say the work is excellent i just downloaded the dark crimson for my tp2 and its a totally new phone now. thanks man. what apps do you recommend ?
Thanks. We have several threads currently on the TP2 forum that details an array of apps that work. You should check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround View Post
The white/blue clock looks good just the way it is. Don't change it too much. Thanks for your hard work. And I know all about meetings at the Clevelander (wink).
Thanks. the place is sure at the center of the strip in ocean drive... the music is way loud for meetings lol but the drinks are good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-tekk View Post
Personally, I like the Red theme the most.....but the blue one is very cool too.... these might be some of the best themes ever created!

********Good Work, S2W !!!********

We apprecieate these creations of yours... you rock.... and anyone with any hand in creating these........stock themes suck!
by the way, what apps are you using to create the themes?

I'd like to create some of my own.....just for kicks........
Thanks... I get many request for the dark crimson (red) so I try to focus on it with the limited time I have... But have more coming soon.

I use the latest photshop cs4 Its a bit complicated for beginners but well worth the price tag for those who know.