View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 01:58 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Droid Users in Utah?

Traveling through the Southern Utah area I would suggest AT&T or Cellularone they are the main carriers in that area and are both GSM. The CDMA network is spotty at best in that area. When you are in the parks you most like will not have much coverage, I know that the tower servicing Bryce is about 5 miles NE of the entrance to the park. So in the park it will be next to non existing. Out side of the park will be a little better around the Ruby's Inn area and Tropic.
I dispatched a trucking fleet that serviced that area. The drivers had Sprint and AT&T phones for use.