View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 11:23 AM
hypeo
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Did you unlock your phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyepoker View Post
i just got my tp2 yesterday and tried to flash with mightrom - it failed for some reason and the instructions told me to pull the battery, which i did. the phone cam back but tethering no longer works - keeps saying that my login isn't valid...

so, my question is how do i properly flash my phone - I see that its seems to be a good idea to run Task 29, then do the flash. Will that resolve the tethering issue? If not, what are my steps to resolve it (or should i ask this question in a different thread, don't want to clutter the this one)

Task 29 will not do anything to my sd card, correct?

I'm going to assume to return to "stock" i just reflash with the HTC WinMo updater?