View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 09:54 AM
eazy2001x
PPCGeeks Regular

eazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23016) ★ |SOON| ★Latest Manila 2.5!★ |

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Changelog

April 1st, 2010 (Latest release)

• Fixed Account Manager not showing up in landscape... Fixed twitter/facebook/youtube login not working in landscape.
  • Lockscreen overlaps fixed, graphics improved a little.
  • Changed position of Call History tab to "before" the settings tab and not after it.
  • T9 keyboard turned off by default
  • "Calibri" is the new system font. It looks much smoother.
  • Fixed 30 day expiration notice. 23554 users are urged to update within 30 days
  • A couple of theme changes, top areas on settings pages, scrollbar, etc

NRG,

is there anything you can think of that will make the ROM not slow down when you have a lot of text messages?

and every now and then my start menu bar overlaps the start menu. i usually just slide out the keyboard for the screen change then put it back in and its fixed. and opera 10.. mine still says beta.. i just downloaded the latest cab from the opera website and it no longer says beta. Seems a little faster too.. only problem is when i click on youtube videos it does not open the youtube player.. it trys to play the video in the browser and sits there with a blank screen.

Thanks,
Eazy