View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 07:45 AM
Boominsvx
Regular 'Geeker

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Hey dude, the taskbar is just plain way outdated, I rarely use it myself anymore. I havent had the time to update it, and now that Tsowen is on a 6.5 build, I look for him to come up with something nice

I went with the 07 Gsxr 750.. Got a good deal on it
Just curious, has anyone tried Start/settings/personal/phone ->network tab and switching from global to cdma only? I heard it works if you have a sim laying around that you could slip in to do it, and after the switch you can pull it back out. I'm still using this taskbar as well. Love the look.
I'm sure NRGZ found a way around it somehow. I used a few of his roms cooked with this taskbar and it worked quite well. (All but one release)

I'll stick with my 954RR thank you. She's been great for the last five years. Maybe this year I'll put a tire back on her and actually put it on the road for once. Haven't even sent the title in yet. Beautiful garage orniment though.