View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 12:47 AM
MordyT
Retired Staff-MordyT.com

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post
Alright, yesterday I finally experienced the SOD, Sleep Of Death, after re-importing my Call History while it was re-indexing the calls. It was not fun at all, considering I had just successfully run the Task 29 to re-format my NAND and flashed back to 032310, or something that resembles it.

So this morning I decided to see if I could find out why, so I hit up Google, and found a post by NRGZ over on MobileUnderground stating he had tracked it down to htcservices.dll. So I figured what the hell, I'll cab up the same version he uses and install it to see what happens. Well, it worked, I repeated the same re-importing of the call logs and no hang up while re-indexing, the phone was slow, but that's to be expected.

So here's what I used to fix at least my Sleep Of Death:
Click here for HTCServices.dll cab

And since I mentioned Task 29, more info is here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=656245

And if you'd prefer the easy method with just a blank splash screen I made this one:
Click here for Task 29 with Blank Splash

EDIT: I see how you are Mordy, beating me to the punch. lol

Z
Task29 is a tool that I have been following/using on my TMobile phones for a long time. Different variations/names for different devices. The tool can't be beat.

Tell me when the SOD fix goes offical and I will add it to the FAQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post
Following Mordy's lead here, double posting.
Z
Yeah sure, blame me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by morrowa2 View Post
I can't seem to find the cabs for Purian's modded taskbar, blue slider, blue icons, etc. Are they not compatible for this latest version of Mighty Rom? Sorry if it's been asked before.
not compatible
Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Riding my GSXR
600? 750? 1300?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash007 View Post
I upgraded to this rom from 2/4/10 mighty rom and I was using the modded purian taskbar from the first page, and it worked great. After upgrading to the 3/23 rom, I am having issues with it, and after searching I don't see any other people with the same problem. All of the icons are good and working except for the signal meter. Instead of what it should be with the purian taskbar, it is a white square with a small x in the top left corner and some weird looking symbol in the middle that I can't really tell what it is. At first I installed the taskbar last after installing all of my programs and I thought that maybe something was corrupt, so I did another hard reset and installed the taskbar first and I still have the same issue. I tried using the ninja android taskbar and the signal bar icon works fine on that, but I really prefer the Purian taskbar and would like to use it if possible. Anyone have an idea of what might be wrong or how to fix it? Thanks in advance for the help.
Means you have no SIM. Currently looking to fix that...
Quote:
Originally Posted by computerpro3 View Post
Does anyone know how to get rid of the lag when switching tabs from the home screen?

Tab scrolling is BUTTER smooth when starting from any other tab, but when starting from the home screen it just dies.
Turn off my location, no weather=no lag
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
This post has been thanked 1 times.