View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 12:12 AM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 3-31-2010 <}{> Medium Hill ROM's <}{> Sense 2.5 <>

To make opera your default browser this is the reg key, for easy installation I would suggest editing the CAB itself so it makes the reg change when you install the CAB instead of manually setting it each install.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\: DEFBROWSER
"0"=Opera Browser
"1"=\Windows\OperaL.exe

Just change OperaL.exe to whatever the name of the opera mini 5 executable's name is.

And that's funny to hear that ya'll pick a ROM and use it across the board, but thanks for that Already working on and planning the next update. The next one will fix some ruff edges (visually) and I have a few app updates and a couple new things as well planned. And yeah, I sure would like to have an HD2 to kick around on for a little while.

EDIT: Flashing test build now without the visual edge softening.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 04-02-2010 at 12:33 AM.