View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 12:01 AM
gadgetfreak
The Inspector Mod

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 Tweaks, Hacks, Tips & Modifications

Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post
Ugh. I hope that people can help with this one.

I have searched a bit and didn't see anything.

I have a Telus TP2 and just put on MightyMike's AMAZING rom, but I have had Opera crash on me a ton from loss of memory.

I'm not doing too much other than the stock setup, but even with a few things (a small lock screen) I can't imagine it being enough to run me down endlessly..?

I tried running the telus tweaks in another thread, but it killed my gps and seemed to decimate my internet connection..

So, that said, help..?
Are you running Opera 9.7? If so, there are a few memory allocation issues with 9.7 that will start to eat your memory up until you have 85-90% used and nothing else will run. I started using Opera 10 and it does not have the same set up as 9.7 so it doesn't suck up all of your free memory.

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.