View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 10:51 PM
shadowxaero
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

shadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ShadowRom|Updated 3-30-10|WM 6.5 21898 Titanium|Made for SPB MS 3.5.3|

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzjn9p View Post
I've been using this rom since the first release but I have to say I don't care for the blacked out theme of the latest version. I think its difficult to read the icons. Besides that, nice work.
Thank You , i did end up changing the theme for the very reason that is was hard to read things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcjen View Post
Love the ROM. Always so stable. SPB MS3 is so much more effecient and productive than Sense/Manilla/Titanium. Customization is great.

Keep up the good work, I think I've been using your roms since Feb. they have not let me down.

I know what you mean, everyone ran over to sense, but for me personally the battery drain was just to high compared to SPB MS and Titanium so that was i stick with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcjen View Post
I will have to agree on this. Icons are pretty much unreadable. I've pretty much weened myself off of them and found I don't really need to see my signal strength or if I'm using 3G or roaming, etc.

Still, readable icons would make the rom more complete.

And as for the task bar I'll be sure to change it up a bit to make it more readable for ya in the next update.