View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 08:46 PM
ziggy471
Geek with a Gun

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimensi0n View Post
ugggg... back to the Sprint Stock ROM for me. Sry mike, I tried it again after sprint released the update and you applied it to your rom, but 4 days later of using your ROM, the ringer stopped working and system got sluggish.

I am so over trying to fix things on roms. Back to stock until I switch to Android. TP2 was the biggest waste of $$$ from my phone purchases to date (when I worked for Sprint, I bought a new phone every month so that is really saying something).
If you're really that fed up, and the price is right, I'd be interested in a backup phone.

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan