View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 12:05 AM
eehrhard
Almost a VIP

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
The IPhone has smoking fast EDGE data. No real platform for development (I know its comming) and many other annoying issues. Its really no different. IPhone could have been so much better too. It could have had 16 or 30 gigs, G3 data, Corporate features etc...

Everyone has a trail period with their phones in which you should be able to decide if a particular phone meets your needs. I did this with my mogul. I was switching from Tmobile and was looking at the Iphone but I decided to take a Mogul for its 30 day test drive and decided it worked better for ME than the iphone once i combined the phone itself with the SERO plan i signed up for.

EVERY PHONE HAS ISSUES.

The Mogul and Touch are great phones whether or not they give us new video drivers. If they do great. If they dont maybe they will at least tell us why they cant. You liked your phone before all this came to light right?