View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 03:13 PM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATED[03/27/10]V4.4 Blue Midnight 6.5.3 Sense 2.5 2012 -23542 MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstine671 View Post
The same rom, just different Carrier cab. Since you are with Sprint, is there a reason why you flashed the all carrier version. Maybe I have a different cab for Sprint rom than in the all carrier. Will have to check that out. Thanks
I know for me I try to keep as much Program memory free as possible. Flashing the All carrer rom vs sprint has more free program memory. Since it doesn't have TV and NAV. IDK there are alot of duplicate programs that are on the rom that I think might clear some room.

I would Really love to see your rom at 90 to 100mb (you have roughly 60mb free 70 on the all carriers) because I love to switch back and forth from Mobile Shell to your VERY STABLE 6.5.x rom. I get the best of both worlds.

Except once in Mobile shell. The more widgets and shortcuts I use including the shortcuts on TF3D. The program memory goes down to 20 to 30mb.

So I use ( RSTG Roms - Spb MobileShell 3.5.3 - 21893/23541.v05 .-. 3/6/10) Which has 105mb free program mem out of the box. But I saddly lose the beautiful Max and sense features that are so eye catching and usefull in your rom

I like the diversity!

btw. In Opera I can't use the finger scroll zoom thats on the phone. it doesn't work! Just a gripe since I love the easy zoom. The double tap its just one zoom in and one zoom out. Not very usefull in a page that has alot of different size texts.

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 04-01-2010 at 03:17 PM.