View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 02:29 PM
JOEOZUNA4U
PPCGeeks Regular

JOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy Series 23554/21898 |Mar 30| Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by slave13 View Post
just wondering why haven't you been do a titanium version of the rom lately why is that. see when ever i seem to use the sense 2.5 version and i install all my programs. then do my usual advance config and touch tweaks. after a while the in call screen starts to get stuck and i lose the phone call(when i said it i gets stuck i mean after i slide the tab over to answer it the screen just seems to sit on the same screen and it doesn't seem to go to the keypad so that you can start talking with the person who call you and if it does it dosen't seem to do it till you have miss the call). that only seem to happen on sense 2.5 and 23554 version as far as i know i plan to test to see if it happens on the other sense 2.5 version and ill get back to you.
you need to install this cab and you will be fine
Attached Files
File Type: cab Shaggy's SuspendResume777.cab (1.6 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!