View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 02:26 PM
Formula84
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23549/6.5.5}{3/19}Formula's SPB MobileSense & Titanium {Stock&Custom up!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbythwood View Post
anyone having trouble with the slidedown menu that slides from the top of the screen ,it comes down when im on calls an call my voicemail ,ive been trying to disable it but not much luck anyone have any suggestion
Sorry for the delayed response, I have been wrapped up in other things, but the screen shot you PM'd me is the 6.5.x notification bar, as far as I know there is no way to disable this. If Notification Enhancement is setup it will take over the space of the bar were icons are but the empty space will still trigger this drop down. Others have asked in the kitchen and the answer was no. I personally like this feature and use it all the time, this is why I don't cook in the notification enhanchement from HTC.